Facial puff sponge 100% pur Konjac with chamomile - Konjac Sponge Co.
Pink clay, or rose clay, is a mixture of red and white clay and is the mildest of all the French clays. Naturally mineral rich in iron oxide and silica, French Pink Clay has a softening effect on hard, rough skin and is said to improve circulation and help repair connective tissue.
Made in France
Quick shipment, free from 60€ for France
Payment secured and protected by using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Protocol from CIC Bank
REWARDED NEWSLETTER - 10% discount from 39 € of purchases by registering - You may unsubscribe at any moment.
Facial natural 100 % vegetable fibre sponge with nourishing mineral rich french pink clay for tired & devitalized skin
The ideal Konjac Sponge for those who want to soothe angry, irritated over sensitive skin. Pure chamomile gently purifies even the most sensitive skin and has a softening and plumping effect to improve elasticity and refresh your skin’s appearance.
Chamomile is good for dry, red, hot and sensitive skin and is said to have anti-allergic properties
Approximately 8cm wide, it fits perfectly in the palm of your hand for easy cleansing. Just add water for the ultimate in natural skin care.
- Ideal for easily irritated, hyper sensitive skin
- Chamomile is good for dry, red, hot and sensitive skin and is said to have anti-allergic properties
- pH balancing
- Gently Exfoliates
- Deeply Cleanses
- Cleanses and Exfoliates the Delicate Eye Area
- Refines Pores
- Use With or Without Cleanser
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin
- 100% Natural, Colouring & Additive Free
- Silky Soft When Wet
1. Rinse & fully hydrate sponge prior to use.
2. Massage the skin in circular motions concentrating on delicate or problem areas. If desired, add a cleanser & the sponge will help it go further & work harder. Alternatively, use the sponge alone & experience the sponge’s unique revitalizing properties.
3. Rinse sponge well after use, squeeze out excess water (never twist or wring), before hanging or placing to dry in an airy or warm dry place (can also be stored in pouch in a refrigerator, or placed on a heated towel rail).
4. Use morning & or evening.
5. Depending on the care, the sponge can last up to 3 months. Dispose of when damaged or worn (can be composted). Never use a dry sponge on the skin.
The Baby & Child Sponge Range - Suitable from Newborn. Simply use to cleanse delicate skin. Rinse after use and allow sponge to dry, as above. In the unlikely event of irritation, discontinue use.
This is not a toy; never leave a child unattended with the sponge. Please retain packaging for future reference.